It’s more than a job – It’s a calling.
Help answer the need for educators in Hawaii.
Be a part of a movement to make a difference on Hawaii’s future generations. Join us for an event designed to help you start your career as a substitute teacher or transition into a full-time teaching role.
What you’ll learn:
- Why teaching is rewarding: Hear a panel of award-winning, state-recognized educators share their perspectives.
- How to become a teacher: Speak with representatives from the public, private or charter school system about becoming a substitute or full-time teacher.
- Sharpen your teaching skills: Attend complimentary breakout sessions in Classroom Management, Instructional Strategies, and Tips for Success.
- Where to enroll: Learn about different paths to licensure from teacher preparation providers from across the state.
Who should attend:
- Substitute Teachers, Emergency Hires, Educational Assistants, ParaEducators from any Hawaii public, private or charter school.
- Anyone interested in learning how to become a substitute or full-time teacher in a Hawaii public, private or charter school.
When: Saturday, March 5, 2016 from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM (HST) – Add to Calendar Where: Leeward Community College – Education Building. 96-045 Ala ‘Ike. Pearl City, HI 96782 – View Map
Filed under: Uncategorized |